Frequently Asked Questions:
1) I don't live in the Dayton area. How can BHA professionally service a piano in my home?
- BHA has professionally delivered over 800 grand pianos out-of-state in the last 10 years.
- After the delivery and set, BHA makes all the arrangements for the finest piano technician in your area to come and tune/regulate your piano at no charge.
- All of our new and pre-owned grand and upright pianos have a 10 year parts and 10 year labor warranty covering everything but normal maintenance. (Hailun pianos have a 15 year warranty and Steinway pianos have a 5 year warranty.)
2) How does BHA ensure the quality of our piano?
- BHA has 4 of the finest piano technicians in the USA, each having 30 years of experience. Every grand and upright piano is thoroughly inspected to make sure it is structurally and musically sound. We meticulously inspect the soundboards, bridges, tuning stability, all action assembly, inner and out rims to name a few, everything is truly examined.
- All pianos at BHA are professionally concert tuned to A=440 mHz and professionally regulated.
- Each piano on our website has an accurate and complete description, model and serial number, age, condition and live video so you can hear the pianos tone and see the pianos performance level.
3) Can I have a piano inspected by an independent tuner?
- We encourage all of our customers to hire an independent Piano Technician in this area so they can get an honest and thorough evaluation of any of our pianos.
- Go to www.ptg.org, this the Piano Technician Guild's website. Type in 45402 zipcode for Dayton, Ohio. Two excellent technicians are Hal Harris and Michael Keener, both of these tuners have over 30 years experience, both are independent of BHA, and both are professional musicians.
4) I'm interested in purchasing a piano from BHA. What are the steps?
- Contact us at 1-800-595-2535, Bob Royer, Jim Keltner or Dallas Smith will be happy to assist you as you search for your new or pre-owned piano. Please note, there are some new piano's BHA can only sell in their servicing area per their dealer/manufacturer's agreement.
- You can also e-mail Bob Royer direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Keltner at email@example.com. We will send you a reply immediately.
- OUR MISSION AND PASSION IS TO FIND YOU THE RIGHT PIANO AT THE BEST PRICE!
- No sales tax will be charged if the piano is delivered outside of the State of Ohio.
- 90% of out of state deliveries can be accomplished in 2-5 weeks depending upon your location.
5) What's involved in delivering a piano out-of-state?
- BHA only uses our own movers. They are the finest piano movers in the business.
- Once you've completed the sales agreement, your piano is taken out of our sales inventory and marked as "sold".
- We coordinate with our professional delivery personnel to determine the logistics for picking up the piano from BHA and delivering it to your home.
- Your piano is picked up by our professional piano delivery staff.
- Your piano arrives at your home within a 3 hour time span at your convenience.