“Our MISSION is to save you THOUSANDS on your next piano purchase anywhere in the USA!”
– Bob Royer, Owner BHA Piano Center
Real Grand Piano Action Built in Germany by Bechstein!
The world’s finest hybrid pianos are now even better. Introducing the new Celviano Grand Hybrid GP-510 Piano.
The GP-510 is the Perfect Combination of Innovation and Tradition. From the moment your hands touch the keys, the GP-510 Grand Hybrid delivers the authenticity your performance demands. The revolutionary Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard is made with full-length wooden concert grand piano keys, using the same materials and processes as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. A keypress sends a hammer along the same vertical path as a grand piano, with the same essential weighting and pivot points, resulting in a true and uncompromising piano touch.
- A revolutionary piano experience designed in collaboration with C. Bechstein
- Full-length Austrian spruce piano keys with a true grand piano hammer mechanism
- Enhanced EQ options, new Harpsichord tone, new key on/off mechanical sounds
- Enhanced touch response with wider dynamic range
- Three of the world’s greatest grand pianos with incredibly detailed resonance and longer, more natural decay time for more sustained notes
- Newly-upgraded six-speaker sound system
- Elegant cabinet with satin black finish
- New high-contrast inverted display for increased visibility
CASIO FACTORY WARRANTY 5 YEARS PARTS AND 5 YEARS LABOR !
We are Here to Help
Call to speak to a piano expert now, or request information online. We look forward to speaking to you!
DELIVERY AND SETUP: – With over 800 grand pianos delivered nationwide in the last 12 years, BHA will professionally deliver and set up your piano using our finest piano delivery service. Note – BHA Piano Center cannot deliver certain new pianos in some areas of the USA due to dealer/manufacturer agreements.TUNING AND WARRANTY: – BHA Piano center will arrange and pay for one free in home tuning by a certified member of the Piano Technicians Guild (PTG) in your area. The Parts and Labor Warranty covers everything but normal maintenance and is included at no charge.
INDEPENDENT INSPECTION: – We invite all of our customers to hire an Independent Piano Technician for an honest and thorough independent evaluation of any of our pianos prior to buying. Two excellent independent technicians in the Dayton area are Hal Harris (937-236-8428) and Michael Keener (937-248-3221). With over 30 years’ experience, both technicians are independent contractors, separate from BHA Piano Center, as well as being professional musicians. You may also contact the Piano Technicians Guild (www.ptg.org) using our zip code (45402) for an independent technician.
ABOUT BHA PIANOCENTER• 65 Years in business since 1949
• Over 800 grand pianos delivered nationwide in the past 12 years
• A+ Rating Better Business Bureau (member for 60 years)
Bob Royer, Owner of BHA Piano Center
My MISSION is to save you THOUSANDS on your next piano purchase... anywhere in the USA!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does BHA Offer Piano Delivery to Customers Out-of-State?
I'm Interested in Purchasing a Piano from BHA. What Are the Steps?
Can I Have an Independent Tuner Inspect a Piano?
Can BHA Professionally Service a Piano in My Home if I Don't Live in the Dayton Area?
How Does BHA Ensure the Quality of Our Piano?